This code of conduct applies to all team and club officials:
Obligation towards the game
The team official should:
- Set a positive example to others, particularly young players and supporters.
- Promote and develop his own team having regard to the interest of the players, supporters and reputation of the club.
- Share knowledge and experience when invited to do so, taking into account the interest of the person that has requested this rather than personal interests.
- Avoid all forms of gamesmanship.
- Show due respect to match officials and others involved in the game.
- Always have regard the best interests of the game, including where publicly expressing an opinion of the game and any particular aspect of it, including others involved.
- Not to use or tolerate any inappropriate language.
Obligation towards the team
- Make every effort to develop the sporting, tactical and technical levels of the club/team
- Give priority to the interests of the team over individual interests.
- Resist all illegal or unsporting influences, including banned substances and techniques.
- Promote ethical principles.
- Show due respect to the interest of players, coaches and other officials at their own and others club.
Obligation towards officials
- Accept the decision of the match official without protest.
- Avoid words or actions which may mislead a match official.
- Show due respect towards match officials.
- Obligation towards parents and supporters.
- Show due respect to all parents and supporters