Welcome to your club!
Coaches are a valueable commodity, and we are thrilled that you’ve chosen to volunteer your time at Red House Farm. Our club has a long history of success and we are sure you will add to the acheivements of the past. We also have a duty to uphold the Respect Values set out by the FA and ask that you read the Code of Conduct below to ensure you are expressing our values at all times.
We put kids first, no matter what and we expect you to do the same. Winning at all costs is not a philosophy we believe in here at Red House Farm and you as coaches must follow the same train of thought. We will not compromise on this…
Coaches please submit your weekly fixtures
Who are the Trustees?
There are 9 Trustees in all, and you can find their details on the About Us section but below are some of the Trustees you may encounter more often:
Officials Code of conduct
This code of conduct applies to all team and club officials:
Obligation towards the game
The team official should:
- Set a positive example to others, particularly young players and supporters.
- Promote and develop his own team having regard to the interest of the players, supporters and reputation of the club.
- Share knowledge and experience when invited to do so, taking into account the interest of the person that has requested this rather than personal interests.
- Avoid all forms of gamesmanship.
- Show due respect to match officials and others involved in the game.
- Always have regard the best interests of the game, including where publicly expressing an opinion of the game and any particular aspect of it, including others involved.
- Not to use or tolerate any inappropriate language.
Obligation towards the team
- Make every effort to develop the sporting, tactical and technical levels of the club/team
- Give priority to the interests of the team over individual interests.
- Resist all illegal or unsporting influences, including banned substances and techniques.
- Promote ethical principles.
- Show due respect to the interest of players, coaches and other officials at their own and others club.
Obligation towards officials
- Accept the decision of the match official without protest.
- Avoid words or actions which may mislead a match official.
- Show due respect towards match officials.
- Obligation towards parents and supporters.
- Show due respect to all parents and supporters