Obligation towards the game
A player should:
- Give maximum effort and strive for the best possible performance during a game, even if your team is in a position where
the desired result has already been achieved.
- Set a positive example for others, particularly young players and supporters.
- Avoid all forms of gamesmanship and time wasting.
- Always have regard to the best interests of the game, including where publicly expressing an opinion on the game and any particular aspect of it, including others involved in the game.
- Not use any inappropriate language towards match officials supporters, opposition, team mates or your manager.
- Obligation towards your own team
- Notify your team manager if you are unable to attend any games or training sessions giving sufficient notice.
- Attend games and training sessions at the times agreed with your manager.
- When representing RHF football club behave in a manner that will only bring positive comments from match officials and the opposing players and managers
- When asked to perform a task always help other teams mates.
- Always respect your team mates, but do not be afraid to speak up if something is making you unhappy.
- Resist any influence that may bring into question his team playing within the rules of the game and his manager’s instructions, whether intentionally or not.
- Wear the correct kit for training and games, with clean boots and shinguards worn at all times.
- Respect towards opponents
- Treat opponents with due respect at all times, irrespective of the result of the game.
- Safeguard the physical fitness of opponents, avoid violent and rough play, and always help injures players.
- Respect towards match officials
- Accept the decision of the match official without protest.
- Avoid words or actions which mislead a match official
- Show due respect towards match officials